- Don’t bother with an introduction and don’t explain what representation is.
How To Answer (A):
- Read the question and undeline keywords
- Make a plan for the answer
- Use Keywords from the essay to keep it onto the point
- Opening Paragraph: Begin to answer the question and then begin to discuss the technical areas using keywords (Camera shots, angles, Mise-en-scene, sound and editing). Cover all 4 areas of of the visual assessment.
- Link technical features in creating representations.
- Move on from description towards how the representations are constructed.
- Analysis (20), Argument (20) and Use Of Terminology (10).
- Don’t cover all points to the same amount of detail.
How To Answer (B):
- Film Industry based.